- A rare fusion of creative, storytelling, tech and business expertise (MBA in IT and Advertising, Ivey)
- Hand-picked by Ogilvy to write Dove Campaign for Real Beauty print ad series
- Brand Writer for Ogilvy’s launch of Hong Kong Disneyland Park ‘mega-project’
- Versatile in media, brand, voice and industry
- Progressed at four leading ad agencies
Please scroll below for portfolio highlights, or view Categories at right. (Apologies for occasional issues within Categories, e.g., double images, black sample links. New site soon.)
Campaign for Real Beauty, Asia — An “intense” challenge, per Ogilvy Regional CD (see Highly Recommended at top). More versions in 0.0 – Dove “Beauty” at top right.__________________________________________________
Page from a BMO project on Blockchain and China. (Also named and wrote all launch materials for BMO’s new U.S. debit-card system, EasyPIN.)
Wrote all UX for two large banking apps (B2C & B2B) — see Category 1.2.
Hedge Fund: Wrote pitchbook, website and more. Click below to enlarge or see 1.1.
Renamed a national “positive” TV network (beat out two agencies).
Hong Kong Disneyland’s Grand Opening TVC — wrote and directed voice-over, as Ogilvy’s sole Brand Writer for entire Park launch.
Ad agency house ad; this is panel 1 of 4; see Category 8.0 for more.
A favourite banner headline:
Sharing is caring — buttons are below 🙂