- A rare fusion of creative, storytelling, tech and business expertise (MBA, Ivey)
- Hand-picked by Ogilvy to write Dove Campaign for Real Beauty print ad series
- Brand Writer for Ogilvy’s entire Hong Kong Disneyland Park launch project
- Versatile in media, brand, voice and industry
- Progressed at four leading ad agencies
Please scroll below for portfolio highlights, or view Categories at right. (Apologies for recent issues within Categories, e.g., double images, black sample links. New site soon).
Campaign for Real Beauty, Asia — An “intense” challenge, per Ogilvy Regional CD (see Highly Recommended at top). More versions in 0.0 – Dove ‘Beauty’ at right.__________________________________________________
Page from a BMO project on Blockchain and China. (Also named and wrote all launch materials for BMO’s new U.S. debit-card system, EasyPIN.)
Wrote all UX for two large banking apps (B2C & B2B) — see Category 1.2.
Hedge Fund: Wrote pitchbook, website and more. Click below to enlarge or see 1.1.
Renamed a national “positive” TV network (beat out two agencies).
Hong Kong Disneyland’s Grand Opening TVC — wrote and directed voice-over, as Ogilvy’s sole Brand Writer for entire Park launch.
Ad agency house ad; this is panel 1 of 4; see Category 8.0 for more.
A favourite banner headline:
If you care to share, buttons are below!